It is the natural phenomenon of human body that when our bladder is full, we feel the urge to pee. Sometimes when the balder is overfull it gets impossible to control and urine leaks out. Urinary incontinence is the condition where urine leaks out involuntarily. The person no longer has control over the urinary sphincter. It is quite common than you would expect it to be. There are different types of urinary incontinence and it is important to determine the type before you proceed to treatments.
- Stress incontinence is the condition when any kind of pressure exerted on the bladder would leak out the urine.
- Urge incontinence is when you feel a sudden urge to pee and before you could take action, urine leaks.
- Overflow incontinence is when you constantly face dripping of urine irrespective of the place and urge to.
- Mixed incontinence is commonly faced by people when they feel the mixed condition meaning sometimes they would face urge incontinence while other times overflow incontinence is common.
- Soda or carbon drinks as well as sparkling water
- Chocolate and artificial sweetener
- Foods which are high in carbohydrate such as sugar, citrus food, chilli pepper and acid.
- Old age
- Neurological disorders
Urinary incontinence treatment Dubai is as follows:
- Bladder training: this is a good start where you need to control your urge to pee for minimum 5 to 10 minutes. Slowly and gradually increase the time. We want the patients to only pee once in 3 hours or so.
- Double voiding: this is a general concept to wait a few minutes after peeing. When you feel like the bladder is completely empty then only coming out of the washroom should be considered. This will help prevent overflow incontinence condition.
- Schedule trips: you need to schedule your toilet trips instead of waiting hours before you feel the sudden urge to pee. This will help with the incontinence.
- Fluid and diet management: as we know that one of the main causes of incontinence is the intake of liquids in general. If you can manage to cut that down, your urine incontinence can be controlled easily with IV therapy.
Visit www.drtazyeenobgyn.com/iv-therapy-dubai/ for further details.